Comprehensive Workplace Services
MAP provides on-site services to manage facilities operations per requirements of its clients. These include response to on-going organizational changes, implementation of space standards, reconfiguration of spaces and furniture as required by the clients. Key services provided include but are not limited to:
- Base Building Evaluation and Systems Review for design enhancements.
- Development of Program of Requirements, Test Fit Layouts and Block Plans.
- Schematic Design.
- Design Intent Documents (DIDs).
- Furniture Standards and Specifications.
- Furniture Design Drawings.
- Cost Estimates -Bufgetary Planning
- Project Management and Construction Monitoring